The 6th IIT/FM International Conference organizer is pleased to announce the Norman H. Anderson fund for graduate students, to partially cover conference-related costs.
Dr. Anderson is a Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of California, San Diego, and is credited with developing Information Integration Theory. Five grants of $500 (CAN) each will be provided. We would prefer that these funds be viewed as a “last resort” option after the student has exhausted other sources of support for his or her participation to the conference.
To qualify for this fund, the applicant has to meet the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Must be a graduate student (valid student identification required)
- Should submit a copy the conference letter stating their presentation has already been accepted.
- Must be the first author or only author of the accepted abstract
- Attendance and presentation at the congress is required.
- Should not be a resident of Québec province.
All applicants are asked to submit the following documents through the abstract submission portal:
- A cover letter with full contact details (name, postal address, email)
- the abstract to be presented at the conference
- a Curriculum Vitae
- a letter of recommendation from the student’s advisor.
To complete the online application please click here.
The Scientific Review Committee of Conference will evaluate the applications based on excellence of the applicant’s educational record and the merit of his or her research work to be presented.
The deadline for the funding applications is 31th March 2017. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 10th April 2017.
If there are any questions, please contact IITFM2017@teluq.ca